Customer Service Centre
0800 028 2755

Mutual exchange (Home swap)

A mutual exchange occurs when two or more tenants of registered social landlords (Housing Associations or Local Authorities) swap homes with the permission of their landlord(s).

Below you'll find information on how to search or apply for a mutual exchange.

View Homes Available for a Mutual Exchange

Argyll Community Housing Association, along with participating housing associations, Fyne Homes, West Highland Housing and Dunbritton, advertise a full list of homes available for a mutual exchange on the Home Argyll website.
To see a full list of the homes available for a mutual exchange, please visit the Home Argyll website. You can find details of people who wish to swap houses and will also provide you with details of location, property type, bedroom size, heating type and rent charges.

Advertising Your Home for a Mutual Exchange

If you wish to advertise your property for a mutual exchange, complete the online form below. Alternatively, click the link below to download an application form or contact your local office and we can send this to you.

Please either submit your online application form or return your completed application to an ACHA office where we will arrange for your property to be advertised on the Home Argyll website, free of charge! You can also send us some photographs of your property (up to a maximum of 6) that can be published along with your advert. Please send us your photographs in jpeg format.

Fields marked with a * are required.

Details of your current property

Details of the property required

Contact details