The Group currently has in place, arranged through Zurich Municipal, for the following:
- Employers Liability - The policy provides cover to indemnify the Group against legal liability arising from claims for injury to employees – limit of liability is £10 million any one event.
- Public Liability - In the event of negligence being proved against the Group, its members or employees, the Group’s Public Liability insurance policy will indemnify the Group against its legal liability in respect of damages and claimants’ costs incurred from injury to any person, damage to property, limit of liability £10 million any one event.
- Property - Buildings, contents and stock in any building or temporarily removed (including stock in the open) belonging solely to the Group or held by them in trust for which they are responsible.
- Works in Progress – The Policy provides cover for contracts involving work on buildings including new build and restoration or refurbishments for contracts up to a value of £5 million.
- Motor – The Group maintains insurance for its motor fleet belonging to or in the custody of the Group.
If you feel you may have a claim against the Group please contact the :
Insurance Section, Finance and IT, Argyll Community Housing Association Limited, Dalriada House, Lochgilphead, PA31 8JL. Phone: 01546 605819 or e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this section
- Our services
- Apply for a home
- Apply for a joint tenancy
- Argyll Homes for All
- Community Fund
- Free training
- Good Neighbour Award
- Group Insurance
- Gypsy traveller services
- Home/contents insurance
- How to pay your rent
- Make a complaint or suggestion
- Mutual exchange
- Reporting repairs
- Right to buy
- Right to repair
- Secure login area
- Sheltered housing
- Tenants' Handbook
- Welfare Rights/Benefit Advice