ACHA Strategic Planning - 16th & 17th February 2016
The Board of Management held their two day Strategic/Business Planning session on 16th and 17th February 2016 in Inveraray.
Over the two day period, the Board of Management:
- Agreed the key issues for the Association for the year ahead
- Reviewed the Association’s Mission Statement ‘To improve, develop and manage quality affordable homes across Argyll and Bute by working in partnership’
- Reviewed Our Vision ‘As a landlord of choice to work with partners to deliver and strengthen sustainable and mixed communities throughout Argyll and Bute’
- Agreed the Vision and Values of the Association
- Revised the organisational objectives and core strategy for 2016-2018
- Updated the Risk Matrix
- Reviewed the PEST and SWOT matrices
In addition, the Board of Management received external presentations from Maureen Malone of TIAA and David Bookbinder of the GWSF.