ACHA has many different ways for tenants and other customers to get involved or have their say in the way we deliver our services. You might wish to join a formal group or committee or perhaps taking part in consultation from the comfort of your own armchair will suit you better?
We can provide a variety of forums to help make your opinions heard!
Some of the ways you can get involved with ACHA or your local community include:-
- The Tenant’s Consultation Register- Provide feedback on services from the comfort of your own home via surveys or questionnaires.
- The Argyll Tenants Panel- Comprises of representatives from our Registered Tenant Organisations and members of the Consultation register. The Panel meet every two months to discuss issues affecting tenants in their area. Visit the Tenants Panel page for more information.
- Membership of ACHA- Anyone over the age of 18, who has an interest in what we do, can become a member for just £1 . Have a look at the membership of ACHA page for more information and an application form.
- Your Voice – This is our Tenant Scrutiny group who review our policies and procedures to test that they are fit for purpose. For more information and details on how to join visit the Your Voice Group page.
- Governance of ACHA- This is the means by which all strategic decisions are made, ranging from rent charges to new build projects. Our Governance is delivered by a tenant led Board of Management and three Area Committees which are based in local areas.
- Tenant Participation- We have a strategy for Tenant Participation which has been produced following consultation with service users. The strategy, which covers the period 2016 – 2019, can be viewed via the Tenant Participation page.
If you would like more information on any of the ways you can get involved with ACHA further information is available via our leaflet Get Involved or by contacting or communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org