Customer Service Centre
0800 028 2755

Apply for a home

Are you looking for Accommodation?

Argyll Community Housing Association has a number of properties mainly on the Isle of Bute and in the Campbeltown area which are available for immediate letting.

If you are interested in being considered for one of these properties we would like to hear from you.

Please contact a member of staff at either;

13-16 Longhill Crescent, Rothesay, PA20 0JT, telephone 01546 605870, email to enquire about properties on the Isle of Bute
Old Quay Head, Campbeltown, PA28 6ED, telephone 01546 605880, email to enquire about properties in the Kintyre area

Properties in other areas

HOME Argyll is a partnership between Argyll Community Housing Association, Fyne Homes, Dunbritton Housing Association, West Highland Housing Association and Argyll & Bute Council. It aims to make it easier to apply for housing and provides information about the availability of social housing and the other housing options that are available throughout Argyll and Bute.

Applications for housing are now made online. To apply for housing, and/or to arrange to undertake a Housing Options Assessment you need to visit the Home Argyll website. All the partners will offer help to applicants who have difficulties with computers, or who don’t have access to a computer and a paper application form can be provided.

With one application you can apply for housing with any of the four housing associations listed above, and you can also apply for sheltered housing with Cairn Housing Association in Campbeltown and for housing held by Dunbritton Housing Association in West Dunbartonshire. All the partners in Home Argyll have adopted a common allocations policy.

For more information: