All emergencies must be phoned in on the freephone number 0800 028 2755 – this service is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
All other repairs can be reported in the following way
- Telephone our freephone number 0800 028 2755 during office opening hours Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (except on public holidays).
- By filling out the repairs request form below
- By email to email@example.com
Emergency repairs are ones which are needed to avoid serious health and safety risk, or prevent serious structural damage to your home. If you are in doubt, you should phone and give the operator as much information as possible, and they will be able to advise you if your repair is an emergency.
Report a repair online
Please tell us about the type of repair you need by filling in the form below. Please provide as much detail as possible.
Fields marked with a * are required.
In this section
- Our services
- Apply for a home
- Argyll Homes for All
- Community Fund
- Free training
- Good Neighbour Award
- Group Insurance
- Gypsy traveller services
- Home/contents insurance
- How to pay your rent
- Make a complaint or suggestion
- Mutual exchange
- Reporting repairs
- Right to buy
- Right to repair
- Secure login area
- Sheltered housing
- Tenants' Handbook
- Welfare Rights/Benefit Advice