Tenant Participation & Scrutiny
Tenant Particpation is a two-way process which involves ACHA and our tenants working in partnership to share ideas and information to improve services, homes and estates.
Our Tenant Participation Strategy is currently under review. A new Strategy will be developed in consultation with our tenants and other customers. You can download ACHA's current Tenant Participation Strategy here.
Tenant Scrutiny gives you the power to investigate our services, ensuring that we provide you with customer-focused services of the highest standard and put tenants at the heart of our organisation.
- Your Voice (Tenant Scrutiny Group) - Works independently and is supported by us to carry out investigations on different topics and hold ACHA to account. They make recommendations to our Board of Management to improve services. Being a Your Voice Group members allows you to gain new skills and shape the services ACHA provides. Find out more info here.
Other ways to get involved
- Join the Feedb@ck Forum - Comprises of tenants who take part in surveys and consultations about ACHA services from the comfort of their own home. You can sign up online:https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ACHAFF or click here to download the form.
- Become a member of ACHA - Anyone over the age of 18, who has an interest in what we do, can become a member for just £1. Have a look at the Membership of ACHA page for more info and an application form.
- Join a Registered Tenant Organisations (RTO's) - ACHA supports a number of groups who have formally set themselves up as an RTO or as more commonly known, a Tenant & Resident Association. ACHA can provide funding to groups and will help organisers set up new groups in local areas. We currently have two RTOs - one in Cardross and one in Campbeltown. If you would like information on how to set up your own group or contact existing groups please contact your local ACHA office.
- Take part in consultations, surveys and competitions - We carry out regular online, email, text messaging, telephone and postal consultations. We organise and attend local community events. We meet with individuals or smaller groups of neighbours to listen to them and their feedback. We run competitions such as Garden in Bloom and the Good Neighbour Award. Find out more info on current surveys and competitions here.
- Connect with us on Social Media - ACHA use Facebook and Twitter. We welcome all feedback regarding our services through social media.
- Contact ACHA - Simply by contacting ACHA with any concerns, suggestions or ideas regarding our services. You can contact ACHA via telephone, email, letter or drop into one of our offices. For more info click here.
How are you kept informed
- Tenants Newsletters
- Text Messaging
- Close Noticeboards
- Home Visits
- Social Media - Facebook & Twitter
- Local Newspapers
- Annual Landlord Report
- Community Events
Benefits of Getting Involved
- Make a real difference to the place you live
- Increased sense of community
- Meet new people
- Gain useful skills
- Your improvement will help us shape and improve our services
- Give ACHA your views on the services you receive
If you would like to get involved, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0800 028 2755